Lisa Robbin Young
Lisa is a business coach, a best selling author, and a talented singer. How do you pull three completely things together into one website? Easy – let Lisa be your guide! Lisa’s personality was my muse when doing her website redesign, and together we developed a showcase for all of her endeavors that is fun, full of spunk and inspiration – just like Lisa.
- Complete re-branding. Site needed to showcase her new singing career as well as her business coaching.
- Cohesive Look and feel stemming from newly designed logo.
- Easy to update on her own.
- Feature her favorite photos.
- Easy landing page template to sell her products and to collect leads.
- A way to keep track and display events.
- New Site Design
- Feature: Email list collection
- Feature: Blog
- Special Template: Landing page template for special info products and classes.
- Feature: Calendar for showcasing events.
- Mobile Responsive
- WordPress CMS
- Landing Page Template
- Blog template
- Email Form
- Event Calendar
I’ve been a DIY website girl my whole internet career – heck, I built one of the first-ever e-commerce websites back in the 1990’s using HotDog and Notepad (which probably shows my age). So I know my way around a WordPress install. But design? Fuhgeddaboutit. I’m really good at tweaking, not designing. When I knew it was time to bring in a professional to custom-design my site, I was worried that I wouldn’t know how to communicate what I wanted, and worse, that I’d have to micro-manage the designer to get what I needed in a timely manner.
Enter Megan and her magical unicorn of joy!
Not only is Megan a design whiz, she codes like a demon – and delivers on time and under budget. She asked great questions to get clarity on what I wanted, and used her mad creative skills to give me the best website I’ve ever owned. Plus, she was professional, friendly, and knew her stuff – everything I needed in a web designer. Finding the right balance between eye-catching design and functionality can be tough. Megan rocked it! I now have a site that communicates to my right audience who I am and what I’m about – and it looks great, too. I get SO many positive comments on my site now that I’m starting to wonder how many people ran screaming from my old DIY site before I met Megan!
– Lisa Robbin Young